Monday, April 26, 2010

Welcome to Hippity Hop!!

I've got one card to share today- a graduation card for a Texas Aggie....Gig 'em!!  Anyway, I ued my favorite alphabet, "Alphabetically Adorable," for the signature word here - it is kind of scallop-y so I added a scallop from "Sweet Thoughts of Spring."  I was trying for mortarboards bouncing on the letters - not quite right but I like it anyway!



Well, I've got to get to work on Mother's Day and birthday cards next!  Have a great week and get your Ippity here!!!

I am so anxious to see what Unity has up their sleeve starting today - be sure to join the two year anniversary party starting today!!!

Jennifer

20 comments:

  1. I love this. The alphabet letters are perfect for a celebration. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' this grad card! So fun and GREAT use of the alphabets! Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! What a fun card - absolutely love your use of the letters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! It is very fun and sassy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this alpha is fabulous here...great grad card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the "whoop"-great grad card:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Great graduation card! Very original!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, what a great graduation card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jennifer, I love the white letter and scallop...great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so super fun...love how you used that alphabet set...i haven't used it in a while so you have definitely inspired me! THX!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. great idea. love how you used that alpha set! nice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable Graduation card!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete