Mitten's Papercrafting

Monday, April 19, 2010

Hippity Hop!!

Happy Monday all!!!  I've got a couple of scrapbook pages here today and a couple more for FWF coming up...unfortunately, our drab weather continues and I have insufficient light to properly pthotograph these pages so I apologize in advance for their poor quality:-)

I am almost done with this project - I just need to paint the stand and make the front and back covers and do the journaling and then I'll be ready to ship it out for Mother's Day!

Here we go!  I used "Alphabetically Adorable" to do the letters "FOG."  This photo is of Quidi Vidi Brewery in St. John's on an incredible day in July 2005.  The fog was over the water only - it was sunny on land.  I got a couple of great photos and they are among my favorites of those I've taken through the years.  I set it on paper from the first Ippity paper pack.  The sentiment on here is from an older Unity KOTM and the flowers are from Target.



This is another photo of the fog - it was surreal - we, of course, went out in a boat to properly experience this phenomenon and I got this great shot of the buoy surrounded by fog.  The sentiment is by Unity and the plant stamp is from "Fishy Philosophy."  Again, the paper is from the first Ippity paper pack.


I'll have one more page to share next Monday.  In the meantime,  here's another page from my homemade catalog.  Everyone who has seen it loves it because they can see all the papers and all the stamps.  It is a great sales tool...



Enjoy and remember to leave some love for all the Hippity Hop folks today!  If you would like to purchase any of the Ippity sets, you can purchase single sets through Paypal on the sidebar or email me here with questions.

Thanks!!!

Jennifer

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger Bonita Rose said...

the catalog u made is really wonderful... most of my sales are online.. but for local sales.. this is really great! Love your pages gf.. hugs xo

April 19, 2010 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Great Project!!!

April 19, 2010 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Kim Dellow said...

Fabulous! Great idea. Kim

April 19, 2010 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger Banu said...

I loved this page of your project. I love how these letters look...Very neat.

April 19, 2010 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Great idea! Loved it all:) TFS!

April 19, 2010 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

fabulous project!

April 19, 2010 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger Gardner's Basket said...

Great projects! I always look forward to Monday. I love your mini album! The catalog is wonderful too.

April 19, 2010 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger Susan B. said...

Wonderful projects...I like your catalog!

April 19, 2010 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger farmhouse-story said...

your second pic looks awesome! lovely project, and i plan on making a stamp catalog-thanks for sharing that:)

April 19, 2010 at 5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

another lovely addition to the catalog. great idea!

lisa a.

April 19, 2010 at 5:44 PM  
Blogger Jennipher Lowery AKA stamptician said...

this will make a lovely gift!

April 19, 2010 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Hope you have another project to begin when this is completed. It's been fun following your project week by week.

April 19, 2010 at 6:20 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth said...

More great stuff, thanks for the inspiration!

April 19, 2010 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your pages continue to be fabulous Jennifer! Great catalog too! Thanks for sharing!

April 19, 2010 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Super cool! I am loving this project!!

April 20, 2010 at 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home