Mitten's Papercrafting

Friday, April 2, 2010

FWF!!!

I hope everyone enjoyed seeing all the great new Unity products yesterday.  Every single one of the new kits is a "must-have"!!!!

My card today is based on Jimmi's sketch challenge from yesterday - it's all I had time to whip up last night:-).   The sentiment is from the Feb Store Kit and the fantastic balloon is from the Dec KOTM.  I also broke open my Noir hybrid ink from a Unity scrapbook kit and I love the way it looks!




That's what I have for today!!! 

And, congratulations to my friend Suzanne who had a little apron published in this month's "Stamper's Sampler."  Check it out.

And, of course, get your Ippity here...

Jennifer

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

It's cute! Love the sentiment - fits with balloon. Love the layers. GREAT creativity!

April 2, 2010 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger JazzyH said...

How pretty!

April 2, 2010 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Very pretty card...the colors are great

April 2, 2010 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Cute!!! :)

April 2, 2010 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger Savannah O'Gwynn said...

so pretty! Love the button embellies! Great job:) TFS!

April 2, 2010 at 7:13 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

So fun! Good job on the sketch!

April 2, 2010 at 8:39 PM  
Blogger FibreJunky said...

So pretty!! That hybrid ink is cool. I'm really happy with it, too.

April 2, 2010 at 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home