Mitten's Papercrafting

Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday Hippity Hop!

Hello all,

Today I am showing you one piece of black cardstock, one set of stamps, and some other accoutrements to make a bunch of fabulous tags!


As soon as I saw "Regal Greetings," I knew it would be my favorite Ippity set - it has wonderful sentiments and images.  I especially love the fleur-de-lis stamps since I have fleur-de-lis on my fence, New Orleans style...  I used a Versamark Dazzle pad and white, gold, and silver embossing powder (not pictured).  I don't have any tag die cuts but I do have a plastic template for various shapes and sizes of tags that I can trace and cut out.  I used the Crop-a-Dile to punch holes for the ribbon.  The chandelier in this set is magnificent - using the gold or silver embossing powder on the tag makes it look rich.  One of these days, I'll have to pick up some cheap jewelry chains to put through the hole - that chandelier with a metal chain would look great hanging on a bottle of wine or some other classy gift.


I can't wait to put these tags to use!  I've got plenty of other ideas - these would look great using resist techniques.  See what you can do with one piece of cardstock and one set of stamps?  It is truly amazing!

In honor of today's hop, I am offering "Regal Greetings" with free shipping (until further notice).  I know you need it!

Have a happy Monday!

Jennifer

Labels:

16 Comments:

Blogger Gardner's Basket said...

These are gorgeous tags, I really like you idea of using them on wine bottles for gift giving (I'm lifting that idea). Regal Greetings is my favorite too.

April 5, 2010 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger farmhouse-story said...

l love making tags, too! these are gorgeous!

April 5, 2010 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Kelly Mahany said...

Those tags look awesome!! I love how the images pop on the black cardstock!

April 5, 2010 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Lone Pine Designs said...

Great tags....thanks for sharing!

April 5, 2010 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Bonita Rose said...

these are sooooo classy!

April 5, 2010 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Angie Blom said...

WOW awesome creations!! Love those tags!!

April 5, 2010 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth said...

very classic, love the embossing on black, great tags!

April 5, 2010 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Eva said...

WOW....these are so gorgeous!!!

April 5, 2010 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Brooke said...

Love these tags..so elegant!!

April 5, 2010 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Mary Friederichsen said...

Very elegant! Beautiful!

April 5, 2010 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger ♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Now that is some gorgeous tags that you created.

April 5, 2010 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger Poppit said...

What a great idea!

April 5, 2010 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Great stampset to use with some 'rich'embossing powders. Looks great on the black.

April 5, 2010 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW--great idea. Black! Note to self--try this out:) TFS!

April 5, 2010 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Your tags are awesome!

April 5, 2010 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Great tags and wonderful idea for their uses!

April 5, 2010 at 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home