Mitten's Papercrafting

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ippity New Releases!!!

We have two fabulous new sets that are being released today!  Here they are in their full glory!  To purchase, just go over to the sidebar and click the Paypal button - we can ship them today if we get your order by noon!  Free shipping in the USA and shipping elsewhere is at cost - we will send you a invoice for the difference...these sets are a bargain!  Shine, Shine, Shine is only $18.00 and Thankful for You is $6.00!



Seriously, these stamps are super fabulous and a bargain!  Here's a tag I made using "Thankful for You."  I used all three images along with my new favorite distress ink "bundled sage" and my Adirondack blues.  I know you need these sets.....and I give a few random stamps with every purchase as a "thank you" surprise:-)



Check out all the other chicks on the linky release party!  They are a great group and any one of us can help you with your purchase:-)

Happy Tuesday!

Jennifer

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

How pretty! Love the color combo!!

July 5, 2011 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love this tag Jennifer! Awesome colors you used! Hey, you should enter this in the ATU challenge...it's about 'butterflies'! It's on my post today, if you need the link! Have a fab day!

July 5, 2011 at 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home