Mitten's Papercrafting

Monday, July 4, 2011

Ippity Monday Party

Hooray - it's Independence Day!!!

I don't have a red, white, and blue project today but I do have another tag!  I still am in love with the "Now & Always" set = this flower makes the most amazing backgrounds!  I also discovered this polyshrink plastic - wait till you see what happens when you put the heat gun on it!  Yep, that little medallion hanging at the top of the card uses the same stamp!  When you heat the plastic, it shrinks to 45% of its size.  It would be a great piece of jewelry too!  I got it at Stamp Asylum in Plano - if you're in the area, go visit - Monica has great stuff.....



Don't forget to come back tomorrow for the Ippity Release Party!!!

Jennifer

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ohana in Bend said...

i love shrink plastic, wish i had invented it! love your tag!

July 4, 2011 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This tag is GORGEOUS Jennifer! I love how you shrunk the flower down with the shrink plastic...haven't used that in years! Love this!

July 4, 2011 at 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home