Friday, July 15, 2011

Friends with Flair!!

I'm later than usual with my post - it's been one of those days!!  This is how I feel - Friday's been slow getting here but now I am 100% Happy!


The sentiment is, of course, from the fabulous kit of the same name (I couldn't find it on the website any more but it is one of my all-time favorites).  The turtle is from You & Me = Happy which is so cute I can't stand it!

I hope you are all having a fab Friday and have a great weekend! 

If you need an Ippity set, just remember to get it here:-)

Jennifer

7 comments:

  1. Love all the colors in your card

    ReplyDelete
  2. The turtle is so cute! I love the mix of patterned papers--it's such a cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Jennifer! This card makes me happy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Third times a charm--I HOPE! I wrote two other comments--but it keeps telling me there is an error!

    LOOOOVE that little turtle! He is super cute--and that ribbon is LUSH! Hope you enter this in the All Things Unity challenge (ribbon/twine)!!!

    ReplyDelete