Monday, May 3, 2010

Hippity Hop

Happy Monday All!! I can't believe it's May already, especially since I didn't get my April Christmas Card Challenge cards uploaded by the end of the month.  It is amazing how time is flying!

Here are a couple of cards I made this weekend - although the horse stamps are from another company, the other stamps and some of the papers are from Ippity.  I love Ippity but I do have a horse lover in my family and I had to break down and purchase some other stamps.  They are lovely and do blend well with our Ippity products:-)


Enjoy your Monday and remember that in 10 days we will have a whole new line of Ippity here!!!  The excitement continues and I can't wait for the unveiling!!!  I know you will all love the new sets!

Jennifer

12 comments:

  1. Jennifer, Beautiful cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great cards. I love those horses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very unique that you incorporated the horses on your cards!! I am sure the horse lover in your family will love them!! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great horse stamps and your cards combined with ippity are fabulous Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete