Friday, May 7, 2010

FWF

TGIF and welcome to Unity's FWF.  I'm sharing one card I just made with fabulous stamps from "Remember Happiness."  I think this is one of my favorite sets!  And, these papers go perfectly - the sentiment is wonderful and something we all need to remember.


Next, I've got my Ippity sets and they're ready to go out the day of the release party!  I have inked every image and I am already inspired.  I'll be running a release special so remember to check back and get your Ippity here!  Here's some other samples from my Ippity catalog to show how great the current sets are:-)  And, the paper packs are amazing!!!





Have a great day everyone and I think I'll see you on Monday!!  Check out the other bloghoppers here....

Jennifer

16 comments:

  1. beautiful card and love your stamp idea.. awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your homemade catalog, that is SO Great!!! and your card is lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it.. i can't wait to show the new stamps too... ppl are gonna want them all! Love it! Your stamp catalog is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. darling card!! Love all those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!!!!
    LOVE your {ippity} catalog, what a GREAT idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and great catalogue! I love that alphabet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great message and adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card--love that camper! And a great way to see what stamps you have! TFS:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and love the catalog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that little trailer set! And great idea for your ippity too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card with the trailer....I love it! Fabulous stamp catalog!

    ReplyDelete