Mitten's Papercrafting

Friday, May 7, 2010

FWF

TGIF and welcome to Unity's FWF.  I'm sharing one card I just made with fabulous stamps from "Remember Happiness."  I think this is one of my favorite sets!  And, these papers go perfectly - the sentiment is wonderful and something we all need to remember.


Next, I've got my Ippity sets and they're ready to go out the day of the release party!  I have inked every image and I am already inspired.  I'll be running a release special so remember to check back and get your Ippity here!  Here's some other samples from my Ippity catalog to show how great the current sets are:-)  And, the paper packs are amazing!!!





Have a great day everyone and I think I'll see you on Monday!!  Check out the other bloghoppers here....

Jennifer

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Angie Blom said...

beautiful card and love your stamp idea.. awesome.

May 7, 2010 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger NoraAnne said...

I love your homemade catalog, that is SO Great!!! and your card is lovely too!

May 7, 2010 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Bonita Rose said...

love it.. i can't wait to show the new stamps too... ppl are gonna want them all! Love it! Your stamp catalog is perfect!

May 7, 2010 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

darling card!! Love all those stamps!

May 7, 2010 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Jodi C. said...

Beautiful card!!!!
LOVE your {ippity} catalog, what a GREAT idea!!!

May 7, 2010 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger Lesley said...

Lovely card and great catalogue! I love that alphabet! xx

May 7, 2010 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger Poppit said...

Love your card - so cool!

May 7, 2010 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Great message and adorable card.

May 7, 2010 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Great card--love that camper! And a great way to see what stamps you have! TFS:)

May 7, 2010 at 7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great card and love the catalog!

May 7, 2010 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Love the van stamp set!

May 8, 2010 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger CarlaKH said...

I love that little trailer set! And great idea for your ippity too!

May 8, 2010 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great card with the trailer....I love it! Fabulous stamp catalog!

May 13, 2010 at 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home