Friday, March 19, 2010

FWF - TGIF!

Welcome and Happy Friday!!

I've got a couple of new projects today - I was hoping to have more to show today but time got away from me.  The weather was fabulous so I spent the day outside:-)  Unfortunately, that mean taking photos at night and I'm sorry to say they didn't turn out too well.  I was trying to emulate a bookmark I saw in a Stampington magazine with the little black tag - it looks pretty good IRL.  The kraft card that is with it I made a while back and I have shown it before.  I really like this one - I love the stamp!  I tried to vary it with some brighter colors but it didn't turn out as I had imagined:-)  The dress form is from the October 2009 Store KOTM - the frame and the "imagine" stamp are from a scrapbooking kit.





I love Unity stamps!!  Remember to leave some love and check out the other FWF blogs here.

See you on Monday for the Hippity Hop!!

Get your Ippity here!

Jennifer

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Jennifer! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card! Love the entire design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, these look FABulous Jennifer! I just realized that I haven't inked up that dress form...ooh, I better go play! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dressform and the pinky, peaches are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab cards! Have a FAB Friday and enjoy your weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful.. enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards.. the cards actually look really cool.. I can still see the details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that dress form stamp! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love what you did with the stamp great cards!!!

    ReplyDelete