Mitten's Papercrafting

Friday, February 26, 2010

FWF!!!

Hi everyone - I can't believe it's Friday again!  TGIF!!!!

Now, down to business - the winner of the five random Unity stamps is JenMarie!!!  Yippeee.  Just send me your address and I'll drop them in the mail.

I am slowly working on this little scrapbook - I like these small layouts because they go pretty fast.  You may remember this great page with a photo of a spectacular hat perched on my mother's head.



The little flags are from this Unity's current scrapbooking/collage kit that I absolutely love!!  The fish stamp is from "Beach Days and Sun Rays" - I guess I am ready for summer!!



















The two above are just great parade photos of Canada Day in St Johns, Nfld.  I love red and I love parades so these are perfect - no stamps but admire them anyway....

Then we have a photo of the Sport Shop in St Johns - it was the topic of conversation all over town in July 2004 - come to find out it happened in April!  I know my mother will enjoy this fun fact - I used this great flourishy stamp (from which set I don't recall) to approximate smoke in the photo and an old newsprint-like dp to pretend it's a news story.


And, finally, a photo of a forbidding sky in St Johns - I love this photo.  I used stamps from the October KOTM that fit this shot perfectly!



That's all I have to show this week!  Remember to leave some love and visit the rest of the bloghoppers here.  And always remember to buy your Ippity here!!!

Jennifer

Labels: ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Bonita Rose said...

wonderful mini layouts.. love the frame.. is that fr taylored expressions? so fun!

February 26, 2010 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

cute layouts. I love the little stand that you are using! Adorable.

February 26, 2010 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

LOVE this ubber fun project!

February 26, 2010 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Eva said...

Fabulous work...love the banner, just got those stamps and can't wait to ink it up!

February 26, 2010 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

What a a great project!!!

February 26, 2010 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh how cute!!! what great project

February 26, 2010 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger Robynccgirl said...

Great addition to your scrapbook!

February 26, 2010 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger Kelly Mahany said...

Your scrapbook is coming along nicely!! It was nice to see the extra pages you finished!! Congrats to JenMarie!!

February 26, 2010 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love all the pages Jen! I'm gonna have to try adding a page at a time... I think about the the entire book and then I don't get it completed. Thanks for the inspiration!

February 26, 2010 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger farmhouse-story said...

such a cute scrapbook, jennifer!

congrats, jenmarie!

February 26, 2010 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger JenMarie said...

YAY!! THANKS!
This is CUTE!!

February 26, 2010 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger Angie Blom said...

WOW.. this is amazing.. love it!!

February 26, 2010 at 6:06 PM  
Blogger Beate said...

That's a wonderful project! Love all the pages.
Hugs and smiles
Beate

February 26, 2010 at 6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go! Wonderful!

lisa a.

February 26, 2010 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger Lisa F said...

What a cute project! Love the pages you've done

February 26, 2010 at 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home