Friday, August 7, 2026

 GROWING IN UNITY - DAY 5

I can't believe my week is over!  It's been a great time sharing Unity with you all.  I am still in CAS mode - very unusual for me since I tend to overdo my cards with layers of paper.  I have tons of paper pads and I do plan to use them all one of these days. LOL.  But, for now, I am enjoying these simple ones.  Again, the images stamp beautifully and can stand on their own but I did some fun coloring.  I love these chicks !  At my age, many of my friends ae having surgery or taking falls and a cute get well card lifts their spirits.  They will love these.




I mean, these are too cute for words.

So, remember to leave a comment on my blog for a chance to win one of two $20 credits to the Unity store so you can get yourself some of this cuteness!  And, comment on the posts for each day to increase your chances.

Happy Friday and have a great weekend.  Thanks again for all your comments and for looking at my cards:-)


Jennifer




13 comments:

  1. Aww this would make anyone feel better!!! Darling cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are too cute! No need for anything else! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jennifer, this is simply adorable. I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely cute cards and will be meaningful to the recipient! Thanks for all your creative ideas this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no. I hadn't seen this one and now I need it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute CAS cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of ny favorite Unity stamps. Adorable cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These chicks are such cuties! Adorable cards! Thanks for a fun GIU week! I enjoyed seeing your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these little birdies! Cute coloring 😊

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very sweet and cute! Love this little birdie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are wonderful. What cuties and perfect for get well cards. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  13. CUTE healing cards! I love that last sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

 GIU Week Winners I had a wonderful week of card making and your lovely comments really made it special!  My winners for Aug 3 GIU Week are:...