Thursday, August 6, 2026

 GROWING IN UNITY - DAY 4


I am getting kind of close to the end of my GIU week.  I am still loving this December 2024 kit I showed on Monday.  Today, I am showcasing the stamp of Angela Ryan-Magnuson, the beautiful soul who owns Unity.  Whenever I see these stamps, I think of her.  And these sentiments reflect her personality.

I photographed the cards before I colored so you can see the amazing impressions I got first time.  I didn't have to keep pressing with my Misti - these rubber stamps are amazing.

I am not a good marker colorist but I have a LOT of markers.  I tend to like something subdued and definitely prefer watercolors but these stamps demanded a high quality paper to be just right:-). The one with the brown hair did not come out as well but I would still send it to someone.







I know this will be one of my favorite go-to stamps.  I love these big images that fill up the page and leave enough room for a beautiful sentiment!

Remember to leave a comment on the blog for a chance to win one of two $20 Unity store credits so you can buy some beauty for yourself!

Jennifer





No comments:

Post a Comment

 GROWING IN UNITY - DAY 4 I am getting kind of close to the end of my GIU week.  I am still loving this December 2024 kit I showed on Monday...