Monday, August 3, 2026


 GROWING IN UNITY - DAY 1

In case you can't tell, it's been a while since I posted a card or even made a card.  This is my week to get my mojo and share some inspiration with you.  Just letting you know that I LOVE Unity stamps and their company.

Last year, I selected this kit of the month for my gift for hosting a blog hop for Unity - if you don't have any kits of the month, you are losing out - the cost is minimal compared to the value and variety of images and sentiments.  This kit was irresistible to me because of the cats but today I am focusing on the feather - the image is gorgeous!


What is better than being light as a feather?  Or as Emily Dickinson wrote "hope is the think with feathers."  We all need that hope inside to get us through the rough times and keep our positive attitude.
I hope these cards do that.  There are so many options!  I used my favorite Unity Pollinator ephemera pack with the feather stamp and a background from the Hive and Herb set.  Don't look too closely at the cutting - can't find my small cutter today:-). 




I absolutely love the card and I love anything with bees on it. 

Remember to comment to win one of two Unity $20 store credits so you can buy some of these fabulous stamps or paper packs!

Have a great Monday!

Jennifer


 

14 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the muted colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card… that can be used for any occasion. Congrats on your GIU week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Looks like a great KOM! I love the feather and the cute kitties too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this set, I need to use the feather stamp yet. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love how you brought the additional stamp set as the background and epherma to make this feather the focal point! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOoh love the kit you chose. Your feather card is a beauty. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely! I don’t see many cards that have some kind of bee theme without them being yellow, so I love that and the feather!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely! I love the vintage feel and feather!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the monochrome colors and lots of layers! Also love the 'grungy' vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic! I love that you’re using your prize and feathers are so very special. This card is great! I like monochromatic looks so much. - Shannon Horch

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is absolutely gorgeous. That feather really is pretty and so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that you used the feather! What a classy card

    ReplyDelete

 GIU Week Winners I had a wonderful week of card making and your lovely comments really made it special!  My winners for Aug 3 GIU Week are:...