Friday, August 24, 2012

TGIF - I love Fridays!

It is time for Friends with Flair again - I have a couple of cards here with my brand new set of "Blossom Stackers" that I bought during the wishes sale.  I love Samantha Walker's style!  The birthday sentiments are from a little set I got a while back that I love!  It has birthday greetings in every shape and style!





I hope you like these and I hope you select me as your Ippity chick.  We have a new release coming soon so keep coming back!

Jennifer

15 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! I keep waffling on the blossom stackers... maybe I DO need them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I think you do need them!! I love the blossom stackers :) These are great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. both cards turned out so lovely!

    Particularly LOVE the first one! It has an awesome vintage feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that stamp set...but don't know how to use them
    Thanks for the inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh love the blossom stackers!! amazing cards you made.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are great, as always! Love the blossom stackers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards, Jennifer! That stamp set is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cards are wonderful! I have that set and really need to ink it up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That blue/green has been one of my favorite colors of late. These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fabulous! Love the colour combos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful work! Love how they both have such a different feel with the colors!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah, great cards and love those stackers...they always look so awesome!

    ReplyDelete