Friday, August 10, 2012

Friends with Flair and TGIF!!!!

TGIF!!!!  I am back to regular work hours - five days a week:-(  Sill in card making mode for the 275 people in the chapter....here are a few more.  I have used so many Unity and Ippity sets in these cards that I have lost track of which ones are which.  I love the Jillibean butterfly on some of these cards as well as the different items for kits of the month.  I could go on all day about how much I love Ippity and Unity stamps but I will just let you look at these fabulous stamps for yourself!









Wishing everyone a fabulous weekend!!

Jennifer


12 comments:

  1. WOW! I love all of them!! Love all the color!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards, Jennifer! I love how motivated you are with your 275 card goal. It is super inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are all so cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun set of cards!! Love the simple yet striking design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! I love the different paper-pieced butterflies, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! So many beautiful cards! You were on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are wonderful! I just saw that you were the winner on jillibean's fb page congrats! Have fun shopping!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very CUTE cards!!! LOVE the patterned paper and paper pieced butterflies!! (=

    ReplyDelete