Mitten's Papercrafting

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Halloween is Almost Here!

I am not much of a Halloween fan but I LOVE the Ippity "That's Creepy" set.  I made some cards for some new DAR members who will be getting their numbers in October - I secure their membership cards inside with photo corners to personalize this honor.  Here are the six I made - they are pretty CAS and I kind of like them!


I put some glossy accents on the spiders to make them stand out more...






Closeup of the pumpkin with the circle insert and spider:-)



I love this date stamp - I think it would make great little tags, too!

I only have one set left - you can scroll over to the sidebar and purchase it individually or you can buy the bundle pack above for $27.95.  If you need more than one, let me know so I can order some more!

Have a great week!!

Jennifer

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger shuggy said...

cute cards!!

September 26, 2011 at 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home