Mitten's Papercrafting

Friday, September 30, 2011

FWF - Halloween is nearly upon us!

I am not much of a Halloween fan but I LOVE the Ippity "That's Creepy" set.  I made some cards for some new DAR members who will be getting their numbers in October - I secure their membership cards inside with photo corners to personalize this honor.  Here are the six I made - they are pretty CAS and I kind of like them!



I put some glossy accents on the spiders to make them stand out more...






Closeup of the pumpkin with the circle insert and spider:-)



I love this date stamp - I think it would make great little tags, too!

I only have one set left - you can scroll over to the sidebar and purchase it individually or you can buy the bundle pack above for $27.95.  If you need more than one, let me know so I can order some more!

Have a great week!!

Jennifer

Labels:

17 Comments:

Blogger Bonita Rose said...

love these cards... simple and perfect!

September 30, 2011 at 5:56 AM  
Blogger Kim Cook said...

I love how you popped the trick or treat over the pumpkin stamp. So cute!

September 30, 2011 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger Kary said...

Jennifer, these cards are SO cute!! You've been busy, they are wonderful cards!!

September 30, 2011 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger Shauna K said...

love how the trick or treat pops in that orange!! fun layouts!

September 30, 2011 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger Jen M said...

These are fab! Love this set!

September 30, 2011 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Jackie S said...

Gotta get that spider. So cute

September 30, 2011 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger JPScraps said...

I'm not much into Halloween crafting but I just might start after seeing your adorable cards.

September 30, 2011 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger ~Tammy~ said...

Fantastic creations and I love all your ribbon creations to set them apart! Fabulous!

September 30, 2011 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Emily Keaton said...

Oh, all of these are so much fun!! Great CAS designs for all of them. Super!

September 30, 2011 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Ruby said...

Very nice set of cards.

September 30, 2011 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Roslyn said...

Awesome group of cards. Love that spider!

September 30, 2011 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

great card

September 30, 2011 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Perfect to use glossy accents on the spiders! This is a great set of Hallowe'en cards.

September 30, 2011 at 6:30 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Love these sets of cardss!

September 30, 2011 at 8:20 PM  
Blogger sharon g said...

Love the spider stamp. So cute.

September 30, 2011 at 8:22 PM  
Blogger shuggy said...

cute!

September 30, 2011 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger SHartl said...

This is adorable and I love all the little details!

October 1, 2011 at 4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home