Friday, August 26, 2011

Friends With Flair!!

I know I've not posted for a few weeks here...so many things have happened to my family that I haven't had time.  The first card has the truest statement ever, especially when hard times are upon you. This is from one of the most recent KOTMs.  I love it!


The second one is from one of the newest Jillibean releases that I scored from craftysteals.com.  I didn't hesitate a bit when I opened my email at 5:00 a.m. - it went straight into my shopping cart!


I used some fabulous embossing folders on this and stayed with the turquoise color scheme.  

I hope everyone has a great weekend.  Say a prayer for my family members who are in the hurricane's path after everything they've been through in the past three weeks.  I don't think we could bear another disaster....

Jennifer

10 comments:

  1. great colors, love the embossing on the card

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the embossing, and the sentiment. Nice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both cards the colours and papers are so pretty - loving those sentiments too! Praying for your family and all those others who live in the path of the hurricane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it-- the embossing folder on the 2nd card is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what lovely work I love the embossing folder on both them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jennifer! Love this design!! Gorgeous embossing folder too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun creations.. I really like the embossing.. pretty colors too :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute..love that embossing..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the embossing and colours of the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards, nothing like family! Saying prayers for those in the path of the storm!

    ReplyDelete