Sunday, August 28, 2011

Friday - Sept 2 - Friends with Flair!!

Here is a card I made using the birthday sentiment from the January 2011 Kit of the Month.  I just love getting these packages every month- Unity has the best red rubber!  And, I adore the October Afternoon 5 and dime dp!


Unfortunately, I accidentally smudged the sentiment but let's just say it's "vintage."  

Keep your eye out for the new Ippity release coming soon!  I will have all the new releases so buy them here.  I'll even throw in a surprise with each order.....

Jennifer

14 comments:

  1. Super cute, that paper is darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet & fun!! Lovely design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you hadn't said anything about the sentiment, I would have assumed it was supposed to be that way! LOL! Love the pretty papers, too! Such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally vintage :) great papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. Love the colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what sweet brithday card I love that dsp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute birthday card and love the dp.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card--love that "vintage" sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUPER pretty--this is vintage but shabby at the same time:) FUN!

    ReplyDelete