Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Friends with Flair!!!

I can't believe it's nearly the middle of February. Time flies!!!  This is a frame I picked up at Target as a birthday gift for a good friend.  I wanted to do some stamping, too!  I thought she could find some family photos and leave in a sentiment panel but she told me she is not taking anything out because she likes it the way it is.

I used my favorite Donna Downey set, Insightful Meadows, for two of the panels, and an October 2010 KOTM stamp for the other one.  I used some fabulous Graphic 45 paper for the small square and stuck a gem flourish over it, too.








I figured she could write in family member names on this nifty stamped panel, depending on which panels she wanted to replace with her photos.  

This was a great project and really brought out the best in an inexpensive frame.  Since she knows how non-artistic I am, she was very impressed with this gift....


Have a great weekend and remember to visit all the other hoppers here.

Jennifer

12 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Jennifer! I love what you've done with this frame. The stamping is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful piece of artwork! I don't blame her for not wanting to take anything out...I wouldn't either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful piece of wall art! I just love the use of those picture frames to create this! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS!! Love this idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look gorgeous in that great frame :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW - I am speechless! This is gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who are you kidding~non-artistic?!?! This is an artistic masterpiece :) :) :) Love it!I would leave it exactly as is too, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is just awesome.. I love these .. stunning

    ReplyDelete