Mitten's Papercrafting

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Just Rite Stampers

I found the coolest stamping system at the scrapbook convention in Arlington almost two weeks ago - so I purchased a pink round block and a couple of selections of round elements.  Lo and behold, I saw some samples on Eva's blog the other day along with this conest.  I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it out.  Here's my entry.  Unfortunately, as usual, I'm taking pictures in the dark.  Hopefully, this is visible:-)  Thanks for looking!!


Of course, the recipe is for a frozen strawberry drink - a pint of hulled strawberries, some ice cubes, a bit of frozen cranberry juice concentrate, throw in the blender for a perfect drink for summer!

Enjoy and thanks for the challenge!

Jennifer

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Very cute pocket card! Katie

June 17, 2010 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

So cute! Love your papers, the pocket card is such a great idea. TFS :)

June 17, 2010 at 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home