Friday, June 25, 2010

FWF!!!

TGIF!!

I have two very modest projects today - first is a little bookmark for my 4H'er.  I used the blue ribbon from "Garden Variety," then stamped a number "1." and stamper her name in the little squares around the top.  I made two of them and connected them with a piece of paper, then attached magnets so it will hold on to the page.



The other item is an apron with the bird and a sentiment from "Brave Girl."  I was going for an artsy piece here - I love this apron template - it is my newest fave.  I am going to make lots more aprons as gifts and make a small magnetic bookmark to place in the pocket of each one.   Isn't this bird amazing?!!






Gotta go - off to a stamp class with a friend today.  Remember to visit all the other FWF'ers here.

Today only, order any set from me and receive "Books a Flutter" as a free gift!!!

Jennifer

14 comments:

  1. Very cute! The little apron is too cute! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the aprons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE apron cards!! That would fit unity addicts challenge #4 (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=494273) :=) Fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great makes , that apron is very cool :0)
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects! That apron is really unique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow.. that apron is gorgeous.. so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both the apron and bookmark.Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable projects!! have a great weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great projects! Love the bookmark idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jennifer, your bookmark is tooo cute and your apron card is so adorable! FABulous projects, and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an adorable way to give a bookmark...love that apron!

    ReplyDelete