Mitten's Papercrafting

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Wow!!!

I am so happy that I participated in Unity's Friends with Flair.  I got so many wonderful and encouraging comments from people whose work I've watched and been inspired by over the past few months (since I started my papercrafting adventures in April of this year).  Thank you all!!  Tomorrow, I'll be in the H{ippity} Hop over here.  I can't wait to show off a couple of creations I made with my newly acquired Martha Stewart Scoring Board.  I found her Michael's coupon in the lastest issue of "Living" magazine and promptly spent it on the board.  With my discount, I got it for about $11.00.  I love using it - I've been making boxes that are included in the directions that came with the board, and I'll show you those tomorrow!!  They use 100% {ippity} stamps!  I'd love to spend the day making more of them but I'm off to a meeting and then a tree lighting at Fair Park.

See you again tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home