Mitten's Papercrafting

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Friday Friends with Flair

I've finally worked up enough courage to showcase a few of my designs with the incredibly talented folks I see on Unity's FWF every week!  I love the Unity and {ippity} products - the quality and designs are amazing.  I'm showing my Christmas cards here for the last time before I put them in the mail.  They are beautiful circles from Paper Source that I envisioned as instant ornaments for the recipients.  I hope they all enjoy them - each one is totally different from the next.  You may recognize several sets in this photo - "Joy and Wonder" (my favorite), "Christmas Bough," and "Bright and Merry Winter Wishes."  They all look beautiful!



Here are a couple of more examples - as you can see, I emboss everything! I love that shiny look....



Of course, I wouldn't be an [ippity] chick if I didn't make some cards from "Kissmas and Mistletoe."



Thanks for hopping by and remember to leave some beautiful comments for the rest of the bloggers today - maybe you'll even find the blinkie!  If you missed the rest of the hop, just click here for the Unity blog.

Have a fabulous Friday!!!

Jennifer

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Love your tags!

December 4, 2009 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Rachel B said...

Your ornaments are beautiful. I am glad you decided to join the ranks of the FWF customers. Your stuff is just amazing!

December 4, 2009 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Jacqueline said...

These are adorable!! Great work! :D

December 4, 2009 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ahhh very cute

December 4, 2009 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Scrapacat said...

Oh how SWEET! What joy these will bring to the recipients. Great job!
~ky

December 4, 2009 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

These are just beautiful!!!!

December 4, 2009 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous creations Jennifer!! The detail in them is amazing! Xx

December 4, 2009 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger stampjourney said...

So cute! They put me in the Christmas spirit!

December 4, 2009 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger Tenia Nelson said...

Awesomeness!!

December 4, 2009 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Zito said...

These are great! Welcome to FWF! Looking forward to seeing more of your incredible creations!

December 5, 2009 at 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home