Wednesday, November 19, 2025

 GROWING IN UNITY - DAY 3

It's hard to believe we're at the midpoint of the GIU week.  It goes so quickly!   So, here are a couple of cards from the set that I am now obsessed with!

Although I am a Bostonian, I have lived in Texas for 40+ years and these sayings definitely resonate!


Now for a couple of cards.  I have an ancient hoarded Webster's Pages paper here.  The coloring was an issue but I like it anyway.  I will definitely try this again in a more understated coloring job. LOL




But, of course, the "butter my biscuit" sentiment is my favorite!  Here is a photo of this year's State Fair of Texas butter sculpture for reference.



My favorite butter character is our cat April - she LOVES butter like no other animal I have ever had.  If she hears me put something in the toaster, she will not leave the kitchen until she has some butter.  She is single-minded in these attempts.  Pretty irresistible, though, especially when she's showing her belly.



Here is the card - I love this one - and it was a lot of fun to make!



Don't forget to leave a comment on the blog for a chance to win a $20 gift/credit for Unity.  You know you need some stamps!

Have a great day!


Jennifer


9 comments:

  1. Hope you're having a brilliant week as the GIU star! Love your cards, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I saw your comment about not being able to get things to UK. So sorry to hear that!

      Delete
  2. Love these cards and this kit. It is a fun one! Thanks for sharing! Your kitty is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards! Such fun sentiments for sure. April is a beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun cards with these designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving how April got her spot in the post, lol!!

    ReplyDelete

 GROWING IN UNITY - DAY 5 I can't believe my week is over!  It's been a great time sharing Unity with you all.  I am still in CAS mo...