Mitten's Papercrafting

Monday, October 30, 2023

 GROWING IN UNITY - DAY 1!!!

Sorry for the delay in getting this up!  My intended post did not go live and evidently did not save properly.  So, here is an oldie but goodie. 

 I send out more "thank you" cards than anything else, including Christmas cards.  So many great people help along the way and I like to recognize them  So, tomorrow will be a much more complete post with lots of new cards!  Thanks for stopping by to visit and remember to comment to win.  Just remember, Unity makes the best images and I will be posting a bunch of new creations this week!  I love the one below that matched some of my hoarded pattern paper perfectly.




Remember to visit again tomorrow!!!

Jennifer


7 Comments:

Anonymous Jen Radloff said...

Lovely! I like the way you did the lighting and shadowing behind the flowers!

October 30, 2023 at 10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am loving what you are laying down today! It is absolutely beautiful and a little whimsical too❣️

October 30, 2023 at 10:19 AM  
Anonymous Denise Bryant said...

I love these pretty flowers! Beautiful thank you card!
Looking forward to your GIU week!

October 30, 2023 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Wilma DeG said...

Lovely card! Looking forward to your GIU week.

October 30, 2023 at 11:03 AM  
Anonymous Chris Shuman said...

Very pretty card! Love the colors. Have a great week!

October 30, 2023 at 11:07 AM  
Anonymous Pam Foy said...

What a cute card! -Pam Foy

October 30, 2023 at 11:27 AM  
Anonymous Shannon Horch said...

A true beauty! And only a backup option? We are in for a great week!

October 30, 2023 at 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home