Friday, December 6, 2013

Friends with Flair

I get to play today since work was cancelled - big ice storm in the Southwest.  I needed a day off:-)

I have been working on Christmas gifts and am in a dragonfly frame of mind right now.  Here are a few cards I made as a set for a friend as well as a knitted dishcloth I made her with a dragonfly. Although the photo looks red, it is actually hot pink and quite lovely....

All of these were made with the Splendid Things Itty Bitty set that I just love!  They are not very embellished because I know she will mail them.  They have fabulous papers, mostly Authentique...




So, I hope everyone has a fun weekend and joins Friends with Flair today!!!

Jennifer

16 comments:

  1. Great use of one stamp in so many ways. Lovely cards. I have family in Dallas and they are all home today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of my favorite Unity Stamps because I LOVE dragonflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One stamp and many cards? WOW! That's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a pretty stamp, and love the cads you created! Ice storms are icky... glad you were inside and safe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great use of one stamp set and a lovely gift too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice set of cards. Splendid indeed. Happy Holidays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like your day off from work was supremely productive--you made lots of progress on these gifts! Love that dragonfly. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did good, Jennifer!! So many lovely cards, I adore that dragonfly!! Hope the weather doesn't get you down, and have a lovely weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy to see a fellow paper-crafting knitter! I've just learned how to knit... I'm not yet sure my abilities make my things gift-worthy, but I'm going to send some this year anyway! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just goes to show you what you can do with one fantastic stamp! Bravo, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your cards, and I'm SUPER impressed by that dishcloth! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the dragonfly theme! The cards are wonderful and what an awesome dishcloth! She's going to love her presents! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lucky friend to receive all these wonderful dragonflies!

    ReplyDelete