Mitten's Papercrafting

Friday, February 10, 2012

Friends with Flair!!!!!

I have been a little out of the loop for the past few weeks - I have a new, engineered knee that I am still breaking in and a bout of bronchitis this week was so bad I stayed home sick for two days.  As my coworkers know, that only happens when I am almost dead:-)  Of course, I haven't had much crafting time but I have managed some Ippity projects - did I say that Ippity is my favorite line of stamps??


I love this card and so did my friend!  The sentiment is from "Just Wanted to Say" and the flower is from "The Simple Things."

Fabulous, right?  Now go on over and see what all the other friend have done....

Best wishes!!

Jennifer

8 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

This is very neat. great card my friend.

February 10, 2012 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger Ruby said...

Very cute card.

February 11, 2012 at 12:43 AM  
Blogger Danielle May said...

This image is beautiful and I love it on the purple base. Your combination of colours is really cheerful, so perfect for a Birthday Card. Hope you are back to full health soon!

February 11, 2012 at 3:13 AM  
Blogger Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Sweet project. Hope you are better quickly!

February 11, 2012 at 4:39 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

A new knee!?! I think I need to get me one of those! Beautiful card, hope you are on the mend and feeling better soon!

February 11, 2012 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger angie/shuggy said...

wow...feel better!! cute card!

February 11, 2012 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Roslyn said...

Love those colours!

February 11, 2012 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger Glenda J said...

Great colours!

February 11, 2012 at 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home