Friday, November 4, 2011

TGIF, It's FWF

Happy Friday!  I am just waiting till the work day is over so I can play with my new Ippity stamps. WE HAVE A RELEASE TOMORROW SO COME BACK HERE TO SEE NEW SETS AT MIDNIGHT!!  I know you'll need them and they will be ready for purchase:-)  Always free shipping in the Continental U.S.

Here are some cards made from earlier Ippity releases.  The first is from "Regal Greeetings" my all-time favorite maybe:-)



This is from last month's release "time for friends...and wine."  Love these gals!


This is a slightly older release but I LOVE this eyechart. "Party Hat Wishes."


These are all available right now and more to come at midnight!  See you then:-)

Jennifer

21 comments:

  1. Wow, Jennifer, you have been a busy girl. So many gorgeous creations! My fave is the eyechart, I love the image and the gorgeous blue hues. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love cards with people images so I loove the second one! So cute.... Happy FWF! *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all wonderful!!! Love the middle one especially!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards, Jennifer!!! That sparkling crown grabbed my attention immediately!!! Awesome work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards, I especially like the eye chart happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the cards! I never looked closely at the girls from Friendship and Wine. They are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man! These are cute, love the friends uplift the soul card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great! The first one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards. I love that eyechart too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all them. Really love the birthday card - beautiful color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice images. I like the colors a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. FAB! I love that sparkly crown from your Regal Greetings card. So elegant! All of these are terrific. :)

    ReplyDelete