Mitten's Papercrafting

Friday, September 17, 2010

It's Been a While - FWF

Well, I've been so busy of late that I haven't had time to do any crafting - I did make a few little cards last weekend, though.  Sometimes, you've just got to get out those stamps!  I totally love the butterfly below - it is fantastic and that sentiment is perfect.  I believe I have it all but maybe I can always use some more stamps:-)  I love the whole set - a store kit (the whole thing) with "key to joy" and "the right words."  The birthday stamp below is also in this set.


I love these Ippity papers and Unity stamps (although the turtles are not Unity).  I used a decorative stitch on my sewing machine for the border and love the way it turned out!!


This button stamp is from a Samantha Walker cowgirl set and the "Seasons Change" stamp is from a recent Kit of the Month.  I love it!!  And, I am waiting for the seasons to change - it's still in the 90's here!

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!  And thanks again schnauzermom for your sweet gesture - I'll return the favor one of these days!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer

7 Comments:

Blogger Bonita Rose said...

Love all your cards gf.... love them.... glad u are back!

September 17, 2010 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger jo said...

These are all gorgeoous Jennifer!

September 17, 2010 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

The black and white is simply wonderful!

September 17, 2010 at 9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All your cards are beautiful!!

September 17, 2010 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

all your cards are wonderful!

September 18, 2010 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger Susan B. said...

Very pretty collection of cards! You did a fabulous job!

September 20, 2010 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, I love black and white and yours is pretty stunning!!! Love that little bit of blue bling on the butterfly...wow! The turtles are too cute, and the blue card is really awesome! You have so many great ideas...love it!

November 14, 2010 at 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home