Mitten's Papercrafting

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Newest Creation!

This is a going away/housewarming card for our favorite couple - they have moved about 1200 miles away just a few months after getting married.  I wanted to emphasize that life is a journey and this is just a stop to record in their travelogue...inside I stamped "It is not adieu."  I used brown cardstock and stamped Stampin' Up French Script in aqua for the background.  I then used a map from Alluring Impressions and stamped in brown on aqua paper.  Underneath is a gold and copper patterned ribbon with a cute brad that says "Believe."  The word "Travelogue" is stamped on aqua paper and I embossed with copper embossing powder.  The card looks rich and beautiful in person and the photo, unfortunately, does not do it justice.  I love it, though:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home