Saturday, July 25, 2009
Gift Making
Well, today I am making die cuts as a gift for someone who has a wrapping room and loves to decorate gfts bags for all occasions. My goal is 100 - lots of Christmas, some birthday, and a few miscellaneous occasions for which she needs gift wrapping. Next up will be 100 custom gift tags, and then 100 stamped sentiments or words. Finally, perhaps an alphabet or two. I have already made the 10 cards - shown previously on the site, and I plan to put in some enevelope templates, some pop dots and a few other miscellaneous items... Hope she likes it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GROWING IN UNITY - DAY 5 I can't believe my week is over! It's been a great time sharing Unity with you all. I am still in CAS mo...
-
Welcome to the Anni-VERVE-sary Blog Hop! Verve turns three today and we’re celebrating with a hop, hop, hop! If you've already been ...
-
I am so excited about participating in the OWH Blog Hop. First of all, what this organization does is amazing! Second of all, it was a...
No comments:
Post a Comment