Tuesday, August 4, 2026

 GROWING IN UNITY - DAY 2

One of the best things about Unity is the people!  Angela and the group couldn't be any nicer or customer-oriented.  I found them a long time ago and their stamps are still the best around.  The smell of that red rubber when you open a new package of stamps is intoxicating.

Day 2 - still doing things with this feather stamp that I absolutely love!!  I didn't turn out as I'd hoped but ehe "hello" sentiment from this kit is a winner.  First image using it was perfect.  I know I will be using that sentiment all the time!  




Hopefully, I'll locate my dies by tomorrow so my cards will be less Stone Age-y:-). Remember to comment for a chance to win one of two $20 store credits to Unity!


Jennifer

12 comments:

  1. Another beautiful feather card! Love the paper behind it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love feathers because I am a bird nerd. lol This is darling. I like making 'hello' cards as thank you cards. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors of this card, and the feather! That could really be an amazing theme, different feathers. I don’t think I’ve ever tried.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the feather design! So pretty with these colors and the pretty background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think feathers make lovely cards. So many ways to use them. Yours is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun!! I love how you cut the stripes and alternated them. It creates an interesting look. - Shannon Horch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful
    Karen Adams

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a sweet card. I do love all the different fonts unity use. Nothing better than a simple hello. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty, love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bold and definitely eye-catching! Sometimes it takes paper to do some great accenting

    ReplyDelete

 GIU Week Winners I had a wonderful week of card making and your lovely comments really made it special!  My winners for Aug 3 GIU Week are:...