Wednesday, August 5, 2026

 GROWING IN UNITY - DAY 3

The real reason I wanted the December 2024 kit of the month was this adorable cat stamp.  it stamps perfectly and the sentiment is adorable,  So many things to do with this set!

I am showing it first in black and white so you can see it doesn't really need anything.  It is so cute!



The second one is on a Kraft background so I colored one of the cats in brown.



The third is on a mint background on a cute print with mint green.  I colored in the little party hats on this one, too.  It would look great with gems and stuff but since I mail all my cards, I rarely add jewels.  These stamps are so fabulous, you don't need to do a lot!  Sorry it's a bit crooked:-)


The fourth is my fave - love this paper and hot pink background.  These are the cutest cats ever except for all of our real fur babies.


Don't forget to leave a comment on the blog for a chance to win one of two $20 credits to the Unity store.  They have great items over there for purchase!

Jennifer













7 comments:

  1. Every one of these is adorable! I wonder if these cats ever became a set of their own? I think I'll go look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute cards! Love the adorable kitties and the sentiment! >^..^<

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all adorable - the cats AND your cards! lol I'm like you, I mail most of my cards. But I do still add bling; just more minimal & I'll add light cardboard or a piece of bubble wrap, add an extra stamp and I've always been good to go that way if needed. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, a very cute foursome. Love the craft version and the offset layers on the last one. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWW Darling cat cards and I LOVE that you added a pic of your kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, I love these kitties! Such a cute card 😻

    ReplyDelete
  7. That IS a super cute image!! Very versatile. All your cards are so cute! - Shannon Horch

    ReplyDelete

 GROWING IN UNITY - DAY 3 The real reason I wanted the December 2024 kit of the month was this adorable cat stamp.  it stamps perfectly and ...