Mitten's Papercrafting

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Chick Challenge #19 and New Release Day

I am so excited to be sponsoring the challenge here.  We have a great sketch this week!  Remember to make a card and link up for the challenge.  The prize is the Ippity set "Sweet Thoughts of Spring".....so make sure you try the challenge.....remember, now you can use Unity or Ippity to enter the challenge!


Here's my take on the sketch:


And, of course, we can't overlook all the fantastic new Ippity releases today!  Here is a project I made from my favorite new set and a magnet board from Boulder Innovations.  I love this!  Go on over to Unity and buy this now and select me as your chick:-)



Here are all the new Ippity sets releasing today!






Run, don't walk to the Unity website to pick up these ridiculously cute stamps today and remember to select me as your chick!!!

Best.

Jennifer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home