Mitten's Papercrafting

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Summer Card Camp Card

I decided I needed some more lessons in card making techniques so I signed up for online card classes from Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner.  Jennifer's technique video this week was a window card - I don't know that I have ever attempted one before but here is my effort!  You can see the color combo we are using too...my photo is not too great but you can see the French Script Background (Stampin' Up stamp I scored on ebay).  I stamped in aqua on the outside and inside of my card.  I used a Sizzix die to cut my fleur-de-lis window and I outlined it in orange with a Marvy marker.  The "Thanks" and medallion stamps are from Ippity "Regal Greetings,"  one of my all-time favorite sets....



I hope you enjoy and have a great holiday weekend!  

Jennifer

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home