Mitten's Papercrafting

Monday, July 11, 2011

Ippity Monday Linky Party!

I have been very busy with my "New Season, New Wonder" kit lately.  Perhaps I am wishing for fall since our summer has been such a scorcher so far!  Please let us have one day under 99 degrees!!!

This first card actually uses "Sing a New Song."  I love this bird!


The apple and the pear from "New Season, New Wonder."



Isn't this pear just absolutely gorgeous!!!??

My vacation is quickly coming to a close and once again I can say I accomplished almost nothing:-)

Made a lot of cards, though!  If you need these sets, and you do, just scroll over to the sidebar to make your purchase:-)

Jennifer

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

I think that is a sweet way to spend vacation! Cardmaking! Lovely creations!

July 11, 2011 at 10:24 AM  
Anonymous Fresno Porch Enclosures said...

This is a great post thankks

December 20, 2022 at 5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home