Mitten's Papercrafting

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Monday Linky Party!!!

Here we go again, another Monday:-(    I made a few cards this weekend, including this one for the CCO6 challenge at http://chickchallengeswithippity.blogspot.com.  I used a fabulous Authentique Christmas paper pack and one stamp - a tree from Ippity's "Gingham Christmas Greetings."  I love this set. Well, I love all the Ippity Christmas sets as you will see in the next few weeks.





Don't forget to come back Friday for Friends with Flair, and Saturday for the Ippity Thanksgiving Blog Hop.

Have a great week and get your Ippity here!!!

Jennifer

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger angie/shuggy said...

great card!!

November 14, 2011 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

This card is great-- thought I was going to be able to keep saying no to this stamp set...you may have convinced me otherwise :)

November 15, 2011 at 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home