Mitten's Papercrafting

Friday, May 20, 2011

Unity Friends with Falir

TGIF!!!

Here is a project I made, finally using one of the fabulous, huge Suzi Blu stamps!  They are all amazing...this is a gift bag I did for a girl's graduation.  I used the bag from the store but I wanted to cover up its name so this is what I did!  I used colored pencils since I only have a couple of Copic markers (my fab friend gave me some extras).  I was tempted to stamp a chandelier on the right side but DH didn't care for that.  The animal background is from Unity's March KOTM.


So, visit all the other Unity peeps who've posted here and leave some love.  Maybe you'll win something!!!  TGIF, I can't say that enough today!

Jennifer

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Jingle said...

Very cute!

May 20, 2011 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This has got to be one of the best color combos ever!

May 20, 2011 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger sharon g said...

Suzi Blu stamps are SO cute. So why don't I own any? Hmmmmmmm. Don't know. You did a great job...

May 20, 2011 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger Toni K said...

Cute bag! I love Suzi Blu!

May 20, 2011 at 6:47 PM  
Blogger Kary said...

Hi Jennifer! So sweet!! Love what you did - the Suzi Blu image looks gorgeous & I like the leopard background. Great job!

May 20, 2011 at 9:33 PM  
Blogger Rachel B said...

Fabulous gift bag. I love the cheetah print behind the beautiful girl.

May 20, 2011 at 9:47 PM  
Blogger Emily Leiphart said...

I love this idea of recycling a bag! I love the pairing of the Suzi Blu and the cheetah background. I think the chandelier would've looked fabulous. ;)

May 20, 2011 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the idea of making a bag.. I always think I should do something like that and never get around to it.

May 20, 2011 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger Laurel said...

So cute!

May 20, 2011 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Quite simply, ADORABLE!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

May 20, 2011 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How cute!

May 20, 2011 at 11:41 PM  
Blogger Roslyn said...

Love the animal print background! Very cute!

May 21, 2011 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH! Love that background--and that ribbon! Great card:)

May 21, 2011 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger Susan B. said...

How pretty! Love the mix of patterns!

May 22, 2011 at 8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home