Mitten's Papercrafting

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Christmas Cards


I have been having fun creating fabulous ornament-like Christmas cards on these great cards and envelopes I got at Paper Source.  I've got red circles with green envelopes and green with red.  I found a cute little green and red print paper to line the envelopes.  The cards have ribbon at the top so a recipient can put in a hook and hang it on their Christmas tree.  The reverse side has a stamped and embossed sentiment as well as our signatures (used a Versamark pen for that).

Here are two that I did from the new Ippity collection "Kissmas and Mistletoe," now available for sale right here, for $18.00.  Just send me an email if you would like to purchase it and I'll send you an invoice.  Once I receive payment, I'll ship it - I will pay any applicable sales tax and shipping...  I promise you will love this set!

1 Comments:

Blogger PackRat said...

Why not make some Christmas ornaments as well? I have some lovely paper ornaments I use year after year. Your cards are even better!

November 29, 2009 at 9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home