Mitten's Papercrafting

Friday, July 10, 2009

First Weeks of Papercrafting Adventures!!!


Okay, I don't need a new hobby but I got the bug and have been making cards for weeks now.  I had been collecting scrapbooking supplies for several years but was too intimidated to make those large layouts.  However, I made a wedding card for a special couple a few months ago and have been compelled to study card-making ever since!  My favorite sources are Unity Stamp Company and Paper Source.  I took a screwpost photo album class at Paper Source a couple of weeks ago and really enjoyed it.  I love their papers and have lined bunches of envelopes with their fantastic papers using their liner templates.  I have ordered several items from Unity and have received every one within three days of my initial order.  Super customer service!!  In addition, I've been studying some old stamping magazines as well as a new Stampington one.  I copied the idea for this card from Jinny Luga - I have been obsessed with this card since I first saw it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home