Monday, December 13, 2010

Hippity Hop Monday!!!

I shouldn't be Hippity Hopping since I've got so much Christmas stuff to do but here we go!  I made this cute set of coasters for one of my coworkers for Christmas.  She is very active in her church and I have been thinking for several months that I needed to use the "Devoted" set for her.  Since there are four scriptures, I thought I'd make a set of four coasters in four colors with the "Gurnsey Gingham" border.  They look a little rustic but I kind of like them!  I hope you do too....






They're not quite as I envisioned but I figure she can always re-gift them if she doesn't like them:-)

Have a great week, everyone!! And, remember to leave some love for all the other Hippity Hoppers here.

Jennifer

12 comments:

  1. These came out great! I am sure she will LOVE them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She will love them!! They turned out wonderful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute set, jen! love the masking idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful, I bet they are gonna be a big hit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the coasters. She will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful set and that Gurnsey stamp with each sentiment is gorgeous in different colors!! Wonderful project!!

    ReplyDelete