Mitten's Papercrafting

Monday, December 13, 2010

Hippity Hop Monday!!!

I shouldn't be Hippity Hopping since I've got so much Christmas stuff to do but here we go!  I made this cute set of coasters for one of my coworkers for Christmas.  She is very active in her church and I have been thinking for several months that I needed to use the "Devoted" set for her.  Since there are four scriptures, I thought I'd make a set of four coasters in four colors with the "Gurnsey Gingham" border.  They look a little rustic but I kind of like them!  I hope you do too....






They're not quite as I envisioned but I figure she can always re-gift them if she doesn't like them:-)

Have a great week, everyone!! And, remember to leave some love for all the other Hippity Hoppers here.

Jennifer

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger NoraAnne said...

These came out great! I am sure she will LOVE them :)

December 13, 2010 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger Patricia said...

She will love them!! They turned out wonderful! Great job!

December 13, 2010 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Fantastic coasters. They look great!

December 13, 2010 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger shuggy said...

great idea!

December 13, 2010 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger farmhouse-story said...

cute set, jen! love the masking idea!

December 13, 2010 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Lone Pine Designs said...

What a lovely set of coasters!

December 13, 2010 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful coasters!

December 13, 2010 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

beautiful, I bet they are gonna be a big hit!

December 13, 2010 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger StampinCathy said...

I just love the coasters. She will love them.

December 13, 2010 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

What a beautiful set and that Gurnsey stamp with each sentiment is gorgeous in different colors!! Wonderful project!!

December 13, 2010 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger JenMarie said...

Great coaster set!

December 13, 2010 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger Lucy Newton said...

Love your ideas, thanks!!!

December 26, 2010 at 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home